The <nomatch> element inside a <record> element.

From: Hoban, Thomas X. <thoban@shoptalk.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:30:01 -0500
To: <www-voice@w3.org>

In the newest VXML spec, it appears to me that <nomatch> is a valid element inside of a <record> element.  However, I don't see anything in the specification that describes what would cause a nomatch event to be thrown while recording.  In one VXML 1.0 product that I'm working with, I see nomatch thrown when the recording exceeds the maximum duration.

Can anyone give me insight into what should cause a nomatch while recording?

Thanks
Tom Hoban