Re: Microsoft SRGS Implementation Report

From: Qiru Zhou <qzhou@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 21:13:30 -0400
To: www-voice@w3.org

I found your report file "results.xml" is encoded in a none standard multi-byte
encoding (attribute said UTF-16) "Wang Taiwan" that can only be decoded by
editor can handle this encoding (I used MS Office-XP to get it decoded). I
guess that many of the VB WG members will have problem to read it. Could
you convert it to ASCII if there is no character from other language in this

-- Qiru