Re: Comments on CCXML Version 1.0

John,

Both of your <transition> comments should be allowed in the current spec.
For the state condition that you are looking for just leave the "state"
attribute off of the element and you should be good to go.

For the cond attrib that you suggested it is in the current spec.  Take a
look at: http://www.w3.org/TR/ccxml/#Transition for details.

As for putting the event back into the queue that sounds like a good idea. I
will see what I can do to bring it up for review for the next draft.

Thanks for your input,

    RJ Auburn
    CCXML Editor

--