RE: Comments for WD-speech-grammar-20010820

Hi Susan,

The example URIs were all fixed to example.com or grammar.example.com
in a subsequent draft (3/18) that incorporated your comments from
January 2001.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

  http://www.w3.org/Voice/Group/2002/grammar/grammar-spec-20020318.html
  [W3C Members Only]

--Andrew Hunt
  SpeechWorks