RE: Comments for WD-speech-grammar-20010820

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:30:00 -0800
To: <andrew.hunt@speechworks.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>
Hello, Andrew,

>  Thank you for the detailed review of the speech recognition grammar
>  specification.  All of the changes you proposed have been applied to
>  the latest revision.
>
>    http://www.w3.org/Voice/Group/2002/grammar/grammar-spec-20020304.html
>    [W3C Members Only]
>
>  Please let us know within 2 weeks whether your comments were
>  satisfactorily addressed.

Yes, everything looks great. Thank you.

One more comment: mygrammars.com is used for examples. Please use only
example.com, example.net, and example.org that IANA registers for
examples (RFC 2606 section 3). I will spare you the details and cannot
stress this enough.

Best wishes,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/