Any telephonic interaction available in the IBM voice xml

From: B Ganesh Babu <ganeshb@cmcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:38:03 +0530
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi,
       Now any telephonic interaction available in the IBM voice xml. Now i am using IBM voice xml version 1.0 .  Now version 2.0 available in IBM .
Now i want to interact the voice xml application through the telephone. I have only 'live' and 'text' batch files available to run the application. If u have any batch file for the telephonic application then please send to me.
        Is there any new method for implementing the telephonic application with out dialogic card(by modem).

regards
ganesh