RE: *FREE* web host that supports XML

From: Clint Morgan <cmorgan@sapient.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:56:13 -0500
To: "'Nidhi Sharma'" <sharmanidhi@yahoo.com>, www-voice@w3.org
There really isn't a specific host that supports XML. XML is a markup
language and is processed on the client-side (the browser).  You can
download products, such as XML Spy to validate the XML and write your own
XSL / XSLT's to render it to the browser as HTML.

Hope that helps.

Clint Morgan | Associate Technology | Sapient
250 Williams St., Suite 1400, Atlanta, Ga 30303