Re: VoiceXML2.0: Missing "destexpr" attribute in specification of <record> element

From: James Salsman <j.salsman@bovik.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:50:07 -0800 (PST)
To: scott.mcglashan@pipebeach.com
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
Scott,

Thank you for your invitation:

> Due to W3C member confidentially, I cannot go into the details of
> specific technical decisions or even specific features which are being
> considered for future versions (until that information is made public by
> the group). If you are seriously interested in that level of technical
> discussion I would encourage you to join the Voice Browser Group --- see
> http://www.w3.org for membership details. This will give you access to
> our internal discussions and decision-making process.
>
> Please let me know if this reply is unsatisfactory, or you want further
> information.

Yes, I find it unsatisfactory that the W3C still lacks the transparency
required by most interpretations of the scientific method.  Therefore I
must respectfully decline your invitation.

I would like further information about the following:

Does general EVAL functionality exist in VoiceXML, and if not, what
proposals have been made to establish it?

Best wishes,
James Salsman