Re: How To set up Nuance TTS server?

From: Jean-Michel Reghem <reghem@babeltech.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:06:14 +0100
To: www-voice@w3.org
Chris Okugami écrivait ( Wednesday 1/9/02 08:32 AM ) dans le message
I'm sorry, but it's not really the subject of this mailing list... We are
here to discuss about specification of voiceXML (and related) ...
We are not here to do support for a web server ... You can go to the nuance
web site, and read the faq or write an email to nuance support team.

Sorry ... but there is a lot of members on this mailing list ...

Jean-Michel Reghem