Re: How To set up Nuance TTS server?

From: Jean-Michel Reghem <reghem@babeltech.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:06:14 +0100
To: www-voice@w3.org
Chris Okugami écrivait ( Wednesday 1/9/02 08:32 AM ) dans le message
ci-dessous:
---
I'm sorry, but it's not really the subject of this mailing list... We are
here to discuss about specification of voiceXML (and related) ...
We are not here to do support for a web server ... You can go to the nuance
web site, and read the faq or write an email to nuance support team.

Sorry ... but there is a lot of members on this mailing list ...

CU

Jean-Michel Reghem