RE: IPA encoding

From: Andrew Hunt <andrew.hunt@speechworks.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:38:18 -0400
To: "Christophe Strobbe" <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.ac.be>, <www-voice@w3.org>

Gerasimo,

The following book is also very useful if you want to use IPA with
an number of European, Asian and other languages.

  Handbook of the International Phonetic Association : A Guide to
  the Use of the International Phonetic Alphabet
  Cambridge Univ Pr (Pap Txt); ISBN: 0521637511; (August 1999)

--Andrew Hunt
  SpeechWorks