Re: Using <object> tag

From: George Clelland <george_clelland@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:32:08 +0100
To: "Sivadas" <splakote@infoglyptic.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

The W3C forum is not the correct forum for questions and support for
product implementations of VoiceXML. If you are looking for information and
support on the IBM implementation then you should go to
 where you find links to various IBM Newsgroups, FAQs etc all related to
the IBM products which provide VoiceXML environments.

George Clelland
EMEA Voice Systems
Technical Support
IBM UK Laboratories
Hursley Park
Hants, UK  SO21 2JN
email: george_clelland@uk.ibm.com      Tel: +44 (0)1962 816657    Fax: +44
(0)1962 816800

                      <splakote@infogly        To:       <www-voice@w3.org>
                      ptic.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Using <object> tag
                      14/06/2002 11:15
                      Please respond to

How to use <object> tag in IBM. can I use  with a java class?

Please help me  if anyone worked with  it.