Further comment on VoiceXML 2.0 Working Draft 24 April 2002

From: Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:05:50 +0100
To: www-voice@w3.org
I missed one in my earlier message...

9. Section 5.1.3 says, when referring to XML-escaping characters such as

"For clarity, examples in this document do not use XML escapes."

I strongly disagree with this decision. I think that having examples in the
spec which do not work is more likely to lead to confusion than anything
else. If there is a lack of clarity in VoiceXML in places, then I believe
the spec should not try to hide the fact.

Matthew Wilson