Re: Project WorldTalk introduces new Call Control issues for Voice Portals?

I have copied your email to the W3C public mailing list for the
Voice Browser activity <www-voice@w3.org>. In principle, it
should be possible to transfer a caller from a customer service
representative to an appropriate VoiceXML application. I will
leave this to my working group colleagues to provide details.

--
 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> or <dave.raggett@openwave.com>
 W3C lead for voice/multimodal. http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett