About CCXML browser support

From: muralidhar <muralidhar@infoglyptic.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 09:37:49 +0530
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Sir,
I am Muralidhar working on voiceXML for infoglyptic software,at present we are using IBM voiceserver for developing vxml application, now we are planning to integrate CCXML with voiceXML for that we will write our own ccxml interpreter or in the market any avialable interpreters are there,
pls give details about what are all the software and hard ware i need to develop and run CCXML applications

Regards
Muralidhar