Re: IBM Web sphere Voice server SDK 2.0

From: George Clelland <george_clelland@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:10:10 +0100
To: www-voice@w3.org
Cc: Nidhi Sharma <sharmanidhi@yahoo.com>

If uou go to the web site from which you downloaded the WVS SDK, you will
find a link to the support pages and from there you can access a forum on
the SDK where you can describe your problems.

George Clelland
EMEA Voice Systems
Technical Support
IBM UK Laboratories
Hursley Park
Winchester
Hants, UK  SO21 2JN
email: george_clelland@uk.ibm.com      Tel: +44 (0)1962 816657    Fax: +44
(0)1962 816800

                      Nidhi Sharma
                      <sharmanidhi@yaho        To:       "www-voice@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>
                      o.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  IBM Web sphere Voice server SDK 2.0
                      www-voice-request
                      @w3.org

                      11/04/2002 00:01
                      Please respond to
                      Nidhi Sharma

I want to install an SDK at my machine on Window 2000. I downloaded IBM Web
sphere Voice server SDK 2.0. I am finding difficulties installing it. Has
anyone ever tried or is still working on this product.

Do You Yahoo!?