More questions, SUBMIT without namelist?

From: Markku Savela <msa@msa.tte.vtt.fi>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:16:23 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org

VoiceXML 2.0, in section 1.5.3 there is a subdialog calling example
app.vxml (attached at end). The <submit> in it, does not specify a
namelist, and in 5.3.8 about this situation the text reads:

      The list of variables to submit. By default, all the named field
      item variables are submitted. ...

Which of the following are actually "named field item variables"?

In my first read, I followed, which says field items are

and resulting submit parameters would be

Is this correct? (var's account_number and home_phone are not used?).

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<vxml version="2.0">
  <form id="billing_adjustment">
    <var name="account_number"/>
    <var name="home_phone"/>
    <subdialog name="accountinfo" src="acct_info.vxml#basic">
	<!-- Note the variable defined by "accountinfo" is
	returned as an ECMAScript object and it contains two
	properties defined by the variables specified in the
	"return" element of the subdialog. -->
	<assign name="account_number" expr="accountinfo.acctnum"/>
	<assign name="home_phone" expr="accountinfo.acctphone"/>
    <field name="adjustment_amount" type="currency">
	What is the value of your account adjustment?
	<submit  next="/cgi-bin/updateaccount"/>