Using Record TAG

From: Abhilash_Shanmugham <Abhilash_Shanmugham@Satyam.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:15:49 +0530
To: www-voice@w3.org
Cc: vxi-discuss@speechinfo.org
Hi All

Has anyone tried to record any voice files using VoiceGenie. I am not
talking aboutjusr recording a sample file and using it in your application.
I am trying to write a prgram which records a message fromthe user and then
mails it to me . the pronblem is the  buffer I am getting in as a stream I
am recording int a file . but I am not able to playback this file ..
I have tried recording it in different formats viz.. UTF-8, UTF-7,ASCII,ANSI
etc.

Have any one tried this before with voice genie.

Your valuble inputs will be appreciated

thanks and regards
 Abhilash

is appreciated.