RE: CCXML

Guys,
	It is quite a good idea to separate call control from VoiceXML.
VoiceXML should just deal with dialogue creation and collecting caller
question is; how do we transfer a caller to an attendant once he is done
with his choices in VoiceXML menu? How is CCXML going to solve this issue?

	In VoiceXML, we have an Implementation Platform which has properties
related to ASR, TTS, managing timeouts etc. Can we not use this Platform
itself to have some telephony call control also? What I mean is; in the
Implementation Platform we have procedures which give a generic interface to
call control (something like PARLEY/JAIN). Doing this, a VoiceXML Browser
can be installed on any agent with very less effort. Ofcourse, I also mean
that in this scenario, there will be no need of CCXML!!! (not offending
CCXML lovers, but raising a debating point. I am open to suggestions)

Regards,
Alok.

Alok Kumar Verma
Wipro Technologies (T&I)