RE: running voicexml application

From: Kevin Chatow <kchatow@nuance.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:37:46 -0800
To: "Adarsh G" <adarsh@cmcltd.com>, <www-voice@w3.org>
You may also be interested in the Nuance Voice Web Server and V-Builder
products, both free for development purposes from the Nuance Developer's
Network at http://extranet.nuance.com/

V-Builder is a full-featured VoiceXML graphical editing tool which
includes support for running your application on your desktop.  Voice
Web Server (VWS) is a VoiceXML run-time environment supporting a variety
telephony configurations including SIP, Dialogic, NMS & Aculab.

Regards,
Kevin Chatow
Product Manager, VoiceXML Products
Nuance Communications