Re: question about vxml validation tool

There are several tools that are good for voicexml validation.

Voxeo (my company)  offers one called "Voxeo Designer". You can download
it from http://community.voxeo.com

Nuance also makes a nice tool called VBuilder. You can get more info on it
at http://www.nuance.com I will warn you that it does require a large
download.

Other options are pure xml editors that will check your code using the
voicexml dtd. Most of them should work but they are not going to be
designed for voicexml.

Hope this helps,

	RJ

--

RJ Auburn
Chief Technology Architect

Bring your web application to the phone for free.
Find out how at http://community.voxeo.com