New and need help

From: Social Outcast <sjaguar13@ureach.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:58:07 -0400
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello,
 I just started VXML and I ran into a few
problems. First of all, I need the user to list
things, like his favorite things, but I don't
know how many things are his favorite exactly,
I'm thinking I have to somehow make a prompt that
is basically silent and have him keep going, each
time it goes, it adds one to the variable until
he stops like, F1=ducks and if he says something
else, F2=new thing, then F3=something else, and
it keeps going until he stops. Is that a way to
do it or is there something else? Also, what
grammar would I need? Speaking of grammars, my
next question is, I need their address. How would
I do that? I would need them to say it, then I
would have to some how get it. I think I could
make a cgi script, like an email forum but
instead of having the fields being typed in, just
use the url with the names of the input boxes and
the value, but I don't know how I would do it
with the address. If anyone knows how to do the
list thing, the grammars, or how I get the info,
please help me!

Thanks,
Justin

Get your own "800" number