How to handle hidden fields in VXML

From: Rajarajan A L <rajarajan@comneti.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:46:51 +0530
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi,
    I've a peculiar need.  I've previously worked with Servlets and if I need to pass on a particular variable to the next page then I would declare it as hidden as
    <INPUT NAME="variable1" VALUE="myApp" TYPE="hidden">
    Similarly I need to have a hidden variable in VXML, so that it is passed on to the next page as well.
    Can any one of you suggest a solution to this problem of mine.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajarajan A L