RE: How to store recorded messages in an audio file?

If you are using Nuance then your recorded message will be with one of the
voyager folders. You can use ASP to store vai either by FTP or HTTP ( HTTP
will not be a good idea if you are recording huge files).

Check out www.zvon.org  for VXML reference (let me know if u know any other
sites)

Chandrasekar R.
Manager- AudioFreeze
Amoeba Telecom
Tel: +91 (422) 311645/46/47
R.Chandrasekar@amoebatel.com <mailto:R.Chandrasekar@amoebatel.com>

www.amoebatel.com
DEFINING TRAFFIC SENSE for converged networks.

--I M P O R T A N T-------
This message is from Amoeba Telecom and may contain confidential
business information. It is intended for the addressee only and may
not be copied or redistributed without prior written permission. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender at the
earliest.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />