How to improve SR voice recognition quality

From: Ajay Vaidya <ajay_vaidya@mumbai.tcs.co.in>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:46:38 +0530
To: "'www-voice@w3.org'" <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi,

   Does anyone know how to improve the recognition with the telephony
interface? I am facing problem that with the speaker (PC)  interface, my
voice browser recognizing digits correctly. But when I try to access it
using telephone, it does not recognize digits properly (in first
attempt).  I am using SAPI 4.0, Windows 95 platform.

   Can anybody give me any information/solution of this behavior?

Regards,
Ajay
6-870-2365