RE: [SIP] VoiceXML and SIP ?

From: Joel Wachman <JWachman@eYak.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:43:36 -0500
To: "'Jonathan Rosenberg'" <jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com>
Cc: "'www-voice@w3.org'" <www-voice@w3.org>
Jonathan,

In your proposal you claim that call control should be removed from
VoiceXML. I understand why this makes sense in the context of the
distributed component architecture you propose. However, it looks like the
W3C is actively working on call control extensions to VoiceXML. What is your
opinion about the value of this work?

Joel Wachman
Principal Consulting Engineer
eYak, Inc.