Speech output website

From: adfm <dabneyadfm@home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:52:06 -0800
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
To Whom It May Concern

I have built a web site that is in a spot that is not large, so I should
move it to add a domain and add speech output to it. Can anyone recommend a
website provider with a large web space and domain registration? Next I want
to add speech output to this new website. I am not sure how to get started.
I want to start with mine and then add other web sites I built.

Angus NacKinnon