Speech recognition

From: Laurent Peliks <lpeliks@netcourrier.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:05:57 +0100 (MET)
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello!

I've got a question about the way to describe parameters for speech recognition in a voicexml application.

Indeed, is there something (tag, attribute) to set for recognition parameters such as echo annulation, number silence frames, speech threshold... ?

Maybe there is an attribute of a tag. I saw in the spec that for grammar dtmf and speech synthesys, parameters can be set.
Or should new tags with specific attributes be defined ?

Any idea, please?

Thanks,

Laurent.

----- La messagerie itinérante sans abonnement NetCourrier -----