Re: [Moderator Action] looking info of voice enabled browsers

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Belen Leonardo Javier wrote:

> 	I would like to know (and possibly get involved) in your
> project of your voice spec for web browsers. I am a programmer
> who is developing a project to help the blind people to use the
> web, making the preliminary investigation on existing
> technologies on that field of the 'computer science'. The main
> problem is that I'm working it out in Argentina, being my mother
> language the Spanish, and I cannot find much info that can use
> it, and I cannot find an standard either.

One way to get involved would be for you to subscribe to the
www-voice list and to mail in you review comments on the
W3C Speech Interface Framework specifications, see:

  http://www.w3.org/Voice

Regards,

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> or <dave.raggett@openwave.com>
W3C Visiting Fellow, see http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett
tel/fax: +44 122 578 3011 (or 2521) +44 771 213 7629 (mobile)