RE: VoiceXML - open source reference implementation

From: Goose, Stuart <sgoose@scr.siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:07:42 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org
I recently read in a trade article that SpeechWorks are supporting an open
source initiative with CMU to provide an open source implementation of a
VoiceXML engine.  This was recently confirmed by a SpeechWorks employee at a
mobile voice conference I attended.

The article may have incorrect information, but the contact person that was
cited at CMU is Dr. Lenzo (lenzo@cs.cmu.edu)

However, I have emailed this person twice and have received no reply.  I
would be happy if others could shed some light on this.

Cheers
Stu