Comments on Dec 14th VoiceXML draft

From: Edgar, Bob <Bob.Edgar@dialogic.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:22:19 -0500
To: "'www-voice@w3.org'" <www-voice@w3.org>
A number of comments, corrections and suggestions are attached as a Word
document (about 4 pages). Some of these are no doubt based on my
misunderstandings, for which I apologize in advance. If I have misunderstood
something, I'd be very grateful to anyone who takes the time to write me a
note to explain.

 <<CommentsOnDec14thDraft.doc>>
Bob.
Bob Edgar
Vice President, Parity Software Business Unit
Converged Communications Services and Solutions Division
Dialogic Corp., an Intel Company
(415) 332-5656 ext 111
Fax (415) 332-5657
mailto:Bob.Edgar@dialogic.com