RE: Fully implemented VoiceXML Gateway.

From: Brad Porter <brad@tellme.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:55:55 -0700
To: www-voice@w3.org, william.mar@cwhkt.com, Henrik.Tiblad@linq.com
We have a VoiceXML interpreter you can use.  It is available at
http://studio.tellme.com

Just provide a URL to your content and try it on the phone.  Parts of our
implementation differ slightly from the VoiceXML 1.0 standard, so check out the
documentation if you have questions or ask on the Tellme newsgroups.  Or drop me
an email.

Good luck!
Brad