VXML gateway

From: Madhavan Padmanabhan <pbmadhavan@rocketmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hi friends,

I belong to a team which is trying to build a VXML
gateway. I am trying to come out with the design,
I just started and I would appreciate if some of you
could give me pointers. I've gone thru the VXML specs
and I know that the gateway involves the integration
of a Telephony services module, a Speech Recognition
Engine, a VXML Interpreter (too broad a term), a
TEXT to speech engine and audio play back. Can some1
pls tell me how these components would interface with
each other and how I Can get started with the design.

Thanks a ton in advance..

regards,
Madhavan