Form-Level Grammars

From: Erol Akarsu <eakarsu@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 08:33:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-voice@w3.org, eakarsu@cisco.com
Hi:

I am trying to understand voiceXML specification.

In the spec., 6.5, Mixed initiative forms, It is mentioned "more than
one field can be filled as a result of single user utterance when a
forms has a form-level grammar". This will be achieved by user to speak
more than one words, each matching to a form-level grammar or something
else?

Other problem I would understand the last phase of form interpreter
algorithm FIA, Process phase. In this step,
We assign each matched grammar value (slot value) to corresponding field
item name (slot name), doing this in a loop

foreach  (slot in the users' utterance ){
}

Can you clarify this loop? Is this related to multiple field filling,
mentioned above?

Thanks

Best Regards

Erol Akarsu