bnf or xml

From: Pawson, David <DPawson@rnib.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:00:08 +0100
To: "'www-voice@w3.org'" <www-voice@w3.org>
The W3C Voice Browser Working Group is seeking input on whether the final
specification should include both forms or be narrowed to a specific form.

Having watched the difficulties of SVG working two forms,
I agree on a need to maintain a single form.

My preference would be for XML, if you can get the
equivalent exactitute available in BNF.
Reason? toolsets availability and (guessing)
a reducing number  of people familiar with bnf.

Regards DaveP
(AC RNIB)