Re: Would like information about voice enabled web sites

Yes.  We also have PhoneBrowser, a high capacity voice controlled
browser proxy server platform.  I can tell you more about it and show
you a demo, but I don't give out full access yet because we are in the
midst of a service trial with Verizon and I don't want our 24/7 server
to get overloaded.  You can find out more by visiting phonebrowser.com
in a few days.  We are just setting up the web site this week.

In the meantime I would be happy to talk to you about our plans either
by email or phone.

Best Regards,

	Mike
--