Correction to workshop agenda

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 22:54:05 +0100 ()
To: www-voice@w3.org

We have made an adjustment to the agenda to fit in another 2 talks.
The revised agenda now gives 25 minutes for each presentation
including questions. The agenda is at:

The position papers you have sent in are listed with abstracts on:

The workshop is being held in the Sheraton Commander hotel which is
located at 16 Garden Street, Harvard Square in Cambridge
Massachussetts. The hotel is close to the Harvard Square T station
(Boston's name for its subway network). Registration starts at 8:30
am, and we will get going in earnest at 9:00 am. Looking forward to
meeting you all next Tueday, enjoy the weekend and Columbus day!

p.s. the phone number for the hotel is: +1 617 547 4800

Best wishes,

tel/fax: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)