Re: Virtual Library Icon

brandon@sticky.usu.edu wrote:
> I don't know if anybody is still looking for a virtual library icon, but a
> while back when we were, I hacked together something.  In cleaning out my
> account I stumbled across it (along with a few other W3|WEB icons).  Anybody
> who is interested in seeing them can via:
>     http://www.usu.edu/~brandon/icons/
> Enjoy!
	I don't much like the W3|WEB icons - but I do much like the Vlib.gif!

	You can see it being deployed at my home page. With your permission
	I'd like to copy it to my server.

      Dr.Web@Stars.com -=*<URL:http://WWW.Stars.com/>*=- 1 (301) 552 0272
      Web Developer's Virtual Library * CyberWeb SoftWare * WWW Databases
      HTML * CGI * Training * Transatlantic Liaison * Per Ardua, Ad Astra