Quality & Standards of the Internet Inf. Resources

Dear Colleagues,

I keenly follow all the exchanges about the ways of measuring the 'quality' of an information resource and I am very grateful for the lively flow of  the ideas.

As a preliminary step I have put together some URLs with materials bearing on
designing and maintaining the high quality networked information services.

Here is a page I cobbled together over the last few hours:

<A HREF="http://coombs.anu.edu.au/SpecialProj/QLTY/QltyHome.html">Quality & Standards of the Internet Inf. Resources - Home Page </A>(ANU,Australia)

May I, please, have your feed-back and suggestions of other relevant URLs ?

- with many thanks and best regards -

Matthew Ciolek,

Maintainer:
Aboriginal Studies WWW VL, Asian Studies WWW VL,
Buddhist Studies WWW VL, Social Sciences WWW VL.

Dr T. Matthew CIOLEK           tmciolek@coombs.anu.edu.au
ANU Social Sciences Information Systems Administrator,
Coombs Computing Unit, Research School of Social Sciences,
        http://coombs.anu.edu.au/CoombsHome.html
Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia
ph +61 (0)6 249 0110             fax: +61 (0)6 257 1893