Re: News...

Gordon Dewis wrote:

> Shortly after becoming the administrator of the Geography section this
> summer, I wrote a couple Perl script and an associated form to accept
[...]
> If people are interested, I will tidy the Perl script up a bit and make
> it available to anyone who wants to use it.

	I and probably others maintaining VLibs have also written handy
	scripts. If there's interest, I offer to  provide a home and/or page
	of pointers to them.
					Alan.
		    http://www.charm.net/~web/Vlib.html
	The WWW Virtual Library section on WWW Development ranges from how to
	develop WWW pages, to setting up servers, to the evolution of the WWW.
	http://guinan.gsfc.nasa.gov/Alan/Richmond.html   WWW Systems Engineer