Re: News...

Gordon Dewis wrote:
> Shortly after becoming the administrator of the Geography section this
> summer, I wrote a couple Perl script and an associated form to accept
> If people are interested, I will tidy the Perl script up a bit and make
> it available to anyone who wants to use it.
	I and probably others maintaining VLibs have also written handy
	scripts. If there's interest, I offer to  provide a home and/or page
	of pointers to them.
	The WWW Virtual Library section on WWW Development ranges from how to
	develop WWW pages, to setting up servers, to the evolution of the WWW.
	http://guinan.gsfc.nasa.gov/Alan/Richmond.html   WWW Systems Engineer