I am away from the office at present

Thank you for your message.  However I am away from the office for most
of August and also the beginning of September.  I shall be in the
office for the odd day (specifically, 22 August).  If you mark your
message "URGENT" in the subject line, I may be able to respond to it
earlier rather than later.

If you have something really urgent, particularly if it is related to
ProCoS, please contact Joan Arnold on <Joan.Arnold@comlab.ox.ac.uk> or
tel +44-854-283521.

Happy holidays!

--
Jonathan Bowen
Oxford University Computing Laboratory, Programming Research Group