Re: A 'rel' issue with 'Nu Html Checker'

On 28 Mar 2018, at 14:55, webservices@lindisfarne.org.uk wrote:

> Bad value gallery for attribute rel on element a: The string gallery
> is not
> a registered keyword.

> Is this in fact an error with the validator or where can I find the
> acceptable 'registered keyword' to replace 'gallery'

A list of registered keywords can be found in the specification:
https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/links.html#allowed-keywords-and-their-meanings

The use of `rel` here doesn't appear to be correct. "Gallery" doesn't
seem to describe the relationship between the HTML document and the
image.

Marking the link and part of a group to have custom behaviour applied
using JS would probably be better handled using `class`.