Question after W3 validation for Eigenwebsite.nl

From: Gerard Vlokkenbergen <muurtje110@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 16:02:27 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I've a question about the W3 validate tool result of a specific website
maken page. The W3 validation check is regarding this;
https://eigenwebsite.nl/website-maken

I did the check and it says:
Warning: The first occurrence of ID ui-id-30 was here.

My question is. What does this technically mean and how to fix this?
Do i need remove this ID in my code of this website maken page?

Really hope you could help me out with this.
Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Gerard