From: Luis Garcia [mailto:lgarcia@ebcomm.mx]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 5:06 PM - 17:06 PM
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: Bug report / Question on "Error: JS: SyntaxError: Invalid range in character class."

Hi.

I check my sites on a regular basis in https://validator.w3.org, this tool has helped me reducing html5 errors to zero, thank you so much!

But starting this week, i got a strange error:

Error: JS: SyntaxError: Invalid range in character class.

https://tigretienda.com/

With no extra input on the error itself, i don't know what to do. But i think is some kind of new feature on the validator because before that the site performed well on the validator (all green). These sites has the same behavior:

https://cookingdepot.com/

https://tiendanecaxa.mx/

https://prada.mx/

Can you help me with that? if you need more information please let me know.

I attach a pdf with the results for the site https://tigretienda.com/

Thanks.
--
Luis García