Re: Nu Html Checker

This message was sent yesterday
Just adding www.promotional-items-inc.com checked few minutes ago on
my old generation cell phone using very expensive new zealand mobil
data shows up great, there is no printing on top of other printing,
the display width is the same as the reduced width on my mini
screen, sorry i can buy anything.

So What has been done to fix up internet so my old cell phone can read ALL
websites, I do not see why I should buy a new cell phone just because
someone has made some software so lazy webmasters could but up information
in flash and without any care that it does not pass the validator standards