Re: [www-validator] <none>

Ho hum. Earlier I said:

> Did you miss the parts of the HTML specification that state some tags
> may be omitted?

And you did:

Tag omission in text/html:

A body element's start tag may be omitted if the element is empty, or if
the first thing inside the body element is not a space character or a
comment, except if the first thing inside the body element is a meta,
link, script, style, or template element.

   — https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/sections.html#the-body-element

Tag omission in text/html:

An html element's start tag can be omitted if the first thing inside the
html element is not a comment.

An html element's end tag can be omitted if the html element is not
immediately followed by a comment.

   — https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/semantics.html#the-html-element