Also it sounds like the irc in general is an abandoned tool. Where do folks go to talk about html validator things in a chatroom type of place?

From: O'Guin, Phaewryn D. <JDO09280@ccv.vsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:22:42 +0000
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

HTML validation is a check after the code is written. Also, HTML doesn’t work like scripting does, so not sure what you’re trying to do here. There are no loops or conditional logic in HTML. I think what you’re trying to do has already been done, it’s called WYSIWYG and it allows newbs to drag and drop elements to make HTML documents/pages, and it’s terrible.

But https://www.w3.org/WebPlatform/WG/PubStatus#HTML_specifications may be helpful? Also https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp shows many attributes for a given tag.

Standards change, if you’re not willing to update your program to reflect those charges, the world is better off without your program. Development requires dedication. If you don’t plan to swim regularly for the rest of your life, there’s no point in buying a swimsuit. Splash around in the shallow end, but once you jump in the deep end, you can never leave.

Do people still use IRC? wow. I suspect you’re on the replacement. hi! asl? ;P

Regards,

Phaewryn (J.D.) O’Guin