RE: what are the standards on pages for mobile phones (or are there any?)

A good question. Is there a bootstrap specific validator, or one geared towards mobile-first web design? I’d like to know as well.

From: Eric Richards [mailto:2eric.richards@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:58 PM - 16:58 PM
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: what are the standards on pages for mobile phones (or are there any?)

Hello all

Now I might not get to answer any reply (unless I can do < 300 characters from my Cell phone)

I was doing a search on Internet and saw a mobile phone icon at google

recently I put my sister off buying a cell phone, I said if you buy one of those and go on internet it will just eat up all your money (due to drain "strange" web masters we have today, who put massive pixel pictures on their website and use HTML to reduce it to a fraction you almost need magnifying glass to view it)

Thanks From Eric