Frustrating: Website does not validate on 1 non existing error

From: Sacha Kay <info@sachakay.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:44:24 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello there!

I’m overly frustrated…

I’ve been working like crazy to get my website free of errors and have
succeeded… Mostly that is. The validator gives me ONE error. I know, I know.
Next to nothing. But I want 100% validation. Not a next to nothing
validation. J

This is the website: http://mfrstleopardin.com/

This is the validation error it gives me:

Error: No p element in scope but a p end tag seen.

>From line 258, column 38; to line 258, column 41

This is the code that is not being validated:

data-scrollreveal="enter bottom after 0s over 1s">

compte 430 établissements en France, dont 74 en région Auvergne Rhône
Alpes.</p>

association loi 1901, gérée par un Conseil d’Administration constitué de
parents d’élèves, de professionnels et de maîtres de stage.</p>

Am I starting to lose it, or is this a non-error, pretty straight coding?

I know you’ve got tons of stuff to do, but I would really, highly appreciate
a response. I’m losing sleep over this. ;)

Sacha.