Re: {Spam?} Re: Error: No p element in scope but a p end tag seen.

From: Ben Butler <ben@animatedzombie.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:20:48 +1000
To: "Steve Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, "Philip Taylor" <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
Thanks for your response on this. I did suspect something like this but didn’t know if it was a strict rule. Seems like it should be acceptable to me on a grammatical basis (I think it’s ok to have a list within a paragraph), but understand if it’s purely a syntax rule that should be recognised.
Cheers,
Ben