Re: Error: The frameborder attribute on the iframe element is obsolete

If your main concern is to ensure that your content renders as intended on legacy browsers, then you may safely ignore warnings that certain elements and/or attributes are obsolete.  The two essentially go hand-in-hand.

Philip Taylor
--------

--

Philip Taylor